Thursday, February 11, 2010

My father Ronny was driving without insurance

My cousin Mark was driving without insurance. I regret giving him the car.

How often do cops check for insurance anyway? Not very often, right?.

Of course he will be fined but there is more. Now even if he wants to get insured, he will need SR22. I'm not really sure what that is really. Found some articles SR22 Form, SR22 Insurance and SR22 - what is it?.

He may even go to jail if he does it again. I didn't know that the penalties for driving uninsured were that hars.

I could have been even worse if he had an accident or something. May be even drink driving without insurance - doesn't bare thinking about it

I still can't believe he did such an idiotic thing. Tell you what, that's the last time I'm giving him my car

No comments: